Monday 27 July 2009

Raindrop chasing and other deliberations

Oliver's a little confused this morning, it rained quite heavily last night and our single pane windows are covered in condensation. This is causing havoc with his usual early morning staring out the window routine, but at least the raindrops sliding down the glass are fun, if a little wet, to catch.

Last night was a good one, he was calm so we left the bedroom door open. No scratching at 4am and I woke to find him curled up on my neck. A gentle push and he was lying against my back purring.


This is a photo I took of him yesterday eating my pear core - it's the first time he's eaten fruit (do most cats do this?) though he is also partial to cucumber. He became really possessive of the pear, once I'd taken the picture he picked it up and took it to his tunnel to gnaw on it further.



No comments:

Post a Comment