Thursday 6 August 2009

Houdini

Last night Oliver bit my hand as I slept. We couldn't shut him out of the bedroom as he'll scratch up the door in our rented flat, so we got out his travelling cage and put him in. I thought we could leave him in there for an hour or so until he'd calmed down and then let him out. Oliver had other ideas.


At first there was a tremendous amount of scratching, when that failed he cried for a bit and then started digging at the cage door. Within less then 5 mins, Oliver was out and jumping on the bed. The cage door was completely off it's plastic hinges. Oh well said FB I guess I didn't do it up properly. So in goes Oliver again. Within 3 mins he was out, but this time the door wasn't open. I imagine he's now big enough to push against the plastic and squirm out. Our cat is a mini houdini and we need to invest in a metal cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment